Thai Spa Association (TSPA) organizera' grande evento
"World Spa and Well-Being Convention 2012"
19-21 Settembre 2012
c/o Hall 4 Impact Exhibition & Convention Center ,Bangkok
Welcome you to Thailand – an epicenter of spa industry of the world where offering the professional platform for spa & well-being industry second to none in Asia Pacific region.
Join us at World Spa & Well-being Convention 2012, your only gateway offering a myriad of opportunities to network, build business connections and be inspired with industry people across the region.
Supporting Organizations :
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
- Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Department of Tourism
|by Hand||World Spa & Well-being Exhibition: An exhibition of the “hands” services and equipment, we use with innovation, creativity and success|
|through Head||World Spa & Well-being Congress: An opportunity to use your “head” exchange ideas and learn from business and industry leaders|
|with Heart||Thailand Spa & Well-being Awards: Giving encouragement to the spa & well-being industry and those who use “heart” to work|
- Enhance the image of Thailand in the world spa market
- Solidify Thailand as the spa destination of choice in the Asia Pacific region
- Reconfirm the quality standards and innovation of services offered by the Thai spa industry
- Establish Thailand as a major force in the world spa industry
- Promote Thai spa services and products as equal to if not better than others in the world.
- Expose Thai spa innovations to the world market
- Encourage Thai spa operators and manufacturers to prepare for AEC 2015
- Facilitate the exchange of industry knowledge, experience and best practices by providing a dedicated industry forum
- Serve as the regional market place for exhibitors to showcase the latest products, technology and methods to highly targeted key decision makers
- Provide an opportunity to establish relationships with local dealers and distributors as well as new to market manufactures of products and services
- Connect exhibitors and visitors with international experts with know-how and expertise
- Inform exhibitors and visitors of updates regarding ongoing projects in the region and announcements of new plans focus on the future developments and opportunities in the market
- Highlight industry trends within the Asian Region
- Platform for local and international associations to meet, exchange views and discuss issues to leverage spa industry
Event Date 19 – 21 September 2012 from 10.00 – 19.00 hrs.
Venue Hall 4, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center – Bangkok, Thailand
Organizer Thai Spa Association
Show Managers IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
IIR Exhibitions Pte Ltd